Adult Driver Education Ages 18-20
- 6 Hour State Certified Course
- Classroom Setting
- State Licensed Instructors
- No Permit Required
- Cost: $100
- Date: Contact Office for Current Schedule
- Time: 9:00am – 12 noon and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- (Lunch on your own)
- Must Pre-Register By Phone. Call 309-688-5631
Adult Driving Instruction 18 and Older
Receive Private lessons with a State Licensed Driving Instructor!
You choose the number of lessons based on Your need and skill level!
Review the Skills needed to pass the Exam at the Driving Facility!
- Student must have Instruction Permit or current Driver’s License before registration.
- Permits can be obtained from the Secretary of State Driver Services Facility.
- Study the Rules of the Road Book (Free at Driver Services Facility).
- Must pass a written and a vision test at the State Drivers Facility to obtain instruction permit.
*Return to our office:
copy of your Instruction permit or Driver’s license, the signed enrollment form, and $80 deposit or full package payment.
Our Address: 3535 N. California Ave Suite D Peoria, Illinois 61603-1179
Office Hours: M-TH: 3:00-5:00pm
CALL 309-688-5631 M-TH 9-5pm
Scheduling Driving Time
We schedule on a first come first serve basis! No appointments scheduled without payment!
Only the Instructor and the Student are allowed in the Car
All Lessons must be in the Balda Car
All Instructors are tested and Licensed by the Secretary of State
Payments are given to he Instructor at the beginning of each lesson. Any student taking the Four, Six or Ten Lesson Package will need to make Full Payment IN ADVANCE to receive the discounted price.
- One (1) 90 minute lesson paid at time of each lesson $80.00
- Four (4) lessons paid in advance (6 hours) $295.00 SAVE $25.00!!
- Six (6) lessons paid in advance (9 hours) $440.00 SAVE $40.00!!
- Ten (10) lessons paid in advance (15 hours) $720.00 SAVE $80.00!!!
Licensed by the Secretary of State since 1959
*Pricing is Subject to Change